New 347 Oil leak after switching to synthetic

I have only 550 miles on the engine. I did 2 conventional oil changes at 50 and 100 miles. When it hit 500 miles i switched to synthetic oil. A week after changing i developed what appears to be a rear main seal leak. Maybe its just dumb luck that it developed leak after the switch. Has anyone heard of oil leaks after switch? I havent had time to dig into the fox been busy with kitchen remodel and whipple cobra project.

• Sponsors (?)

I had what seemed like a rear main seal leak after switching on mine. It ended up being the valve covers....Make sure those bolts are snug....Especially in the rear. Also check the rear of the lower intake. Those are just a couple of places to look for a cheap fix. Also i know this may sound dumb...but make sure the crank case properly vented. Valve cover/PCV (if you have one)

I had what seemed like a rear main seal leak after switching on mine. It ended up being the valve covers....Make sure those bolts are snug....Especially in the rear. Also check the rear of the lower intake. Those are just a couple of places to look for a cheap fix. Also i know this may sound dumb...but make sure the crank case properly vented. Valve cover/PCV (if you have one)

Same thing with mine also after the change to synthetic, when my motor was broke in. It ended up being a valve cover leak running down the back of the motor.
I have also been told by several people that synthetic oil will leak out of places that conventional oil won't. So I'll take the little extra HP and lubricating benefits of synthetic oil over a small leak.

probably valve cover leak in back running down back of engine happened to me ..........i use castrol syntec synthetic oil 3 quarts 10/30 and 2 quarts 20/50 works for me