New Addition to the Family

Aaron

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Dec 5, 2003
Buffalo, NY
So my wife and I have been looking for another Stang for a little while now. I tried to teach her how to drive a stick so she could drive mine, but she didn't think shifting was very important whenever I tried to teach her so... :rolleyes:

Here is our new addition...a '90 GT automatic :D

P7060128.jpg

P7060130.jpg

This thing is completely stock. No aftermarket ANYTHING from what I can see. I flew down to Atlanta, GA to pick it up and ended up driving it home. 2 days later, I am finally home! It's got 115K on it, (the lady thought it was 150K because she was reading the odometer as if it were a 6 digit odometer...hehe) and in nice overall shape. The body is fantastic...no rust at all.

The interior is stained a bit but hopefully will clean up. There are no tears or worn spots, so I'm hoping for the best. The ashtray door is still attached :eek:

P7060132.jpg

The lines are very clean on the car. I tried to find one like this around my area, but they are either beat to hell or garage queens and a lot of $$

P7060134.jpg

Once again, stock everything...

P7060140.jpg

I wonder if I'll find an air silencer in here?

P7060142.jpg

So as not to get cars confused, here's my '87 :D

View attachment 311912
P7060126.jpg

Oh, and my DD felt lonely so I had to include it in the photo shoot :D

2002 Grand Prix GTP 40th anniversary edition
P7060146.jpg

P7060147.jpg

P7060149.jpg

P7060143.jpg

P7060144.jpg

Time to get to work cleaning the new addition up!

• Sponsors (?)

very nice looking. i keep forgetting your 87 is a t-top.
Thanks. Yes - my '87 is a T-Top. I'm NEVER letting that car go...

Looks nice, should be fun. Wish I could get my g/f to want a fox, she seems to only want 03-04 cobras or saleens?:shrug:

Both my wife and I would love to have the above too. But she likes my car so she was perfectly happy to have me get another one for her...automatic that is :fuss:

i hear ya on the women + manual trannies thing. They either want to rev third on the highway, or go for fifth down a 25 mph residential street. They just dont get it. most of em anyway.

nice cars though!!!!!!!