greenville, SC
Just picked this up,what do you think?

gt350004.jpg

Attachments

• gt350004.jpg
    gt350004.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys. I aquired it from a nice guy from VA. It is a 65, done in 66 gt350 style. 289,rebuilt with a C4. Fully rebuilt susp with the shelby lowered a arms,tcp subframe connectors,traction bars,8 inch posi,new interior. A nice little car,it should go well with my 67 fastback restomod that is in progress now. chuck

entdoc said:
Thanks guys. I aquired it from a nice guy from VA. It is a 65, done in 66 gt350 style. 289,rebuilt with a C4. Fully rebuilt susp with the shelby lowered a arms,tcp subframe connectors,traction bars,8 inch posi,new interior. A nice little car,it should go well with my 67 fastback restomod that is in progress now. chuck

if you dont mind me askin, what did you pay for it?.. (you dont have to answer that question if you dont want to)..

first born... how bout second born, wife is partial to the first. if ya agree i will be back on later. have to go start working on the 2nd....:lol: :lol: :lol: well wife said no more.....:nono: :bs: maybe we can trade, anybody looking for a slighty used wife....:banana: :banana: :banana: :SNSign: