new aquisition

• Sponsors (?)

I know, just don't post any pics of your smoking hot wife in her bikini, the 1/4 mile drag strip in your back yard, your 60x120 air conditioned shop next to the strip with 4 lifts and a car wash bay, the water park on the other side of the drag strip and your private 5 square mile lake with the mountain and your own ski slope on the other side of the lake and we'll be fine. :nice:

1320stang said:
I know, just don't post any pics of your smoking hot wife in her bikini, the 1/4 mile drag strip in your back yard, your 60x120 air conditioned shop next to the strip with 4 lifts and a car wash bay, the water park on the other side of the drag strip and your private 5 square mile lake with the mountain and your own ski slope on the other side of the lake and we'll be fine. :nice:

LMFAO hahaha :rlaugh:

updates on the 67
67001.jpg

Attachments

• 67001.jpg
    67001.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 55
color is Bmw metallic black. We changed the upper and lower side vents,however , everything we did can be changed back to original without any body work. I tried to avoid the Eleanor look but we wanted a more modern Foose type of stance. I want the car to look like an updated classic with more modern drivetrain. It will have a EFI 5.0 with T5 tranny,Fat Man front strut coilovers with brakes from a 95 mustang,Vintage air AC,modern leather seats you get the idea. Should be slick. chuck