new at the stang thing goin from a plymouth to a mustang

• Sponsors (?)

you'll need an AJE K member with the motor mounts...

actually do they even make an AJE mount set for a mopar?
***EDIT***
nope dont make mopar mounts.
your going to need a K member and need to make motor mounts.
or run an AJE K member with no motor mounts and run motor plates. unless Rick has another idea.
mopar swaps arent very common.

I was gonna run qa1 k member and run a front plate and a mid plate. What i need to know is if the competition engineering 90/10 drag struts are any good and what do you suggest for rear shocks?

id go strange front struts or QA1's and the same out back.

if your going to run motor plates id just go with the AJE since you can get it with out motor mounts. and it will get you more room for the headers. we run the same set up in the coupe. but its a yates headed SBF

The Qa1 moves the wheels forward 1" which I do not like, it can cause clearance issues depending what wheels you run.

Id run a quality K-kember kit up front (comes with K-member, a-arms, coil over setup-minus shocks), Id get it without motor mounts since your running a front and mid plates. If your interested Im a UPR dealer and can set you up with a package deal, great price. Are you going to run aftermarket race brakes up front? If so Id go with a 1" shorter a-arm to compensate and keep the tires tucked nicely.

I run the UPR set-up, no motor mounts with a tow hook, 1" shorter adj a-arms.

I'd run Strange Adj struts up front and Strange adj shocks out back, for the low cost you can't beat them they work great.

I know a guy with a 340 stroked to 410ci (off the top of my head) in a full weight Demon that goes 10.4.

I see SRT said the same thing, guess I didnt type fast enough..lol