New Ball Joints

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, but think hard about replacing them with Steeda's version. The x2, it allows for the correction of steering geometry, something our cars don't do very well, even stock.

If you are interested, somehow I have received an extra set of the x2's when I was buying car parts and the ex-GF was shopping my Xmas list. LMK if you are interested and PM me.

Yes, but think hard about replacing them with Steeda's version. The x2, it allows for the correction of steering geometry, something our cars don't do very well, even stock.

If you are interested, somehow I have received an extra set of the x2's when I was buying car parts and the ex-GF was shopping my Xmas list. LMK if you are interested and PM me.

I don't agree with that at all. The only way anyone should ever adjust their bump steer is to measure it and make the correct adjustments with a bump steer kit (adjustable tie rod ends).

Would you adjust your alignment without measuring it? If you don't need to measure things to adjust them, then why bother letting a shop do your alignment?

Think about it.

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/content/install/pdf/steering/MMTR-1-3-5-6r3.pdf