New BBK TB/Plenum all-in-one??

I know it's fairly new, but has anyone dealt with or heard anything about these things?
http://www.americanmuscle.com/bbk-78mm-throttle-intake.html
It's pretty large (78mm) and more than most of us need, but for the cost of what just the plenum would normally cost you, you get the whole combo all in one unit. Now, I'm still learning about everything and probably know just enough to get myself in trouble in technical conversations with more knowledgeable builders, but from my understanding, it's not necessarily bad to go with a larger tb, it's just that most won't need anything larger than 70mm because you won't see any additional gains unless you're heavily modded, going bigger on a basic bolt-on set-up just allows you to say "mine is bigger than yours." Am I right in assuming this, or is there an actual power loss from going to big?

• Sponsors (?)

Looks really good but it would be useless on a bolt on car.

Id suggest that for a forced induction car for sure. The minimum id put that on is a heavily cammed, or heads/cams car.

My next mod...
But in all honestly, I wish someoue would make a plenum for the twin throttle bodies, something I could bolt to an HPS manifold, or even a carb style for the Eldelbrock mani. FI cars don't need a ton of plenum volume.