New Best at the track tonight

onebad95

Sherriff of Bling King County
Just got home from the track and got a new best.

Ran a 12.394 @ 109.12 I still have some tuning to do to the car. Couple little issues that show up on the datalogging. I just started to datalog and I think it's pretty cool. This is coming from an old guy that is not used to this tech stuff. Anyway, wanted to let you guys know how it went. I really think the tci converter is worth buying after what I saw tonight and think the car can go even quicker.

• Sponsors (?)

VERY nice times:nice: What tire/rims do you run?

Right now I have the stock tires and rims on the front at the track and stock rims with BFG Drag radials on the rear. I am going to add a set of Mickey's on the rear and see if they do any better. I do plan on doing skinnies and a light set of drag wheels on the rear in the spring.

I have some plans for over the winter, but first I want to see if I can go a little quicker the way it is.

Well as everyone has said, your times are amazing. I've heard of 12.5's on motor but 12.3 is just down right...inspirational.

Not trying to refute your times, just trying to figure something out for myself but your 60' is obviously not the best it can be but you still got a great ET. Looks you like you have some really nice top end.

What do you think was the biggest help out of all your mods?

Well as everyone has said, your times are amazing. I've heard of 12.5's on motor but 12.3 is just down right...inspirational.

Not trying to refute your times, just trying to figure something out for myself but your 60' is obviously not the best it can be but you still got a great ET. Looks you like you have some really nice top end.

What do you think was the biggest help out of all your mods?

I think the 60 can be better as well. I am leaving at about 1,000 rpm on bfg's. I just got my mickey's from ups yesterday and am anxious to try them next weekend. As for the best mod so far, I would say the bama tune.

I think the 60 can be better as well. I am leaving at about 1,000 rpm on bfg's. I just got my mickey's from ups yesterday and am anxious to try them next weekend. As for the best mod so far, I would say the bama tune.

Aside from the tune, How'd the Longtubes and Driveshaft help out? Did you drop considerable time with those?

Debating whether or not to dump the $$$ into the Driveshaft for my car

Aside from the tune, How'd the Longtubes and Driveshaft help out? Did you drop considerable time with those?

Debating whether or not to dump the $$$ into the Driveshaft for my car

I think the long tubes gave me right around 2 tenths. On the dyno I only gained aobut 5 peak hp, but picked up about 15 below the curve, and that is what is important. As for the driveshaft, it is definately worth the money. I'm not sure about the gain I got, but I did pick up mph in the quarter with that. Hope this helps you.