New best ET 12.24 and best MPH 109.94

Mustang92 said:
You can get a car like mine down to 2900lbs dry. Race seats, rear seat delete, no spare, tire iron, jack, light weight hood, race wheels, no bumpers, 1/4 tank of gas or less, tubular K-member, no sway bars, aluminum flywheel and driveshaft. My car stock was 3250lbs from the factory and the above dropped roughly 350lbs. All other accessories are on the car and I drive it daily.

Thanks everyone!

Bill

Bill - What do you mean by "no bumpers"? Are you talking about taking the filler out from behind the bumper covers?

• Sponsors (?)

Just a little update on the cams last night we got rained out but I got in one full pass hot off the street and went 12.28 @ 111.38 with a piss poor 1.67 60 foot. Now that the MPH is there it's time to bring that ET down. :D

Bill

Mustang92 said:
Just a little update on the cams last night we got rained out but I got in one full pass hot off the street and went 12.28 @ 111.38 with a piss poor 1.67 60 foot. Now that the MPH is there it's time to bring that ET down. :D

Bill

Bill, you are awesome? There must be some serious traction under you. Please tell!

Bo

Thanks guys. The car with me in it last night was 3180lbs so it's fairly light. Traction I wish the car will cut 1.59's on a good pass for some reason it bogged really bad on that run. 12.1's shouldn't be too far behind.

Bill

[QUOTE='96&'01Stang]I would be happy with 2.0 60ft[/QUOTE]

2.09 and I've only done 10 runs. :nice: But since the 4.10's, I'm not touching the track until I get DR's. :D

Mustang92 said:

Bill
How you doin' lately?

Score any 11.7s ???

Just messin', Bill. I was doing a search for something else and this thread popped up.

There appears to be a bit of telephone going on this thread. AFAIK Bill's heads are not "untouched." He has at least cams, probably some other work, upgraded cam followers, etc.

They are stock heads though..

:nice: Awesome times, BTW!

dang......you have inspired me to be the lightest/quickest naturally aspirated VERT in the world....EVER!!!....i hope you are planning on being at the NMRA's in Reynolds this coming weekend (8th, 9th, and 10th) maybe i can strip down and beef up a little more and be ready to get :owned: by you!!!