New best with S trim

Hey guys, I have a 94 gt with the trickflow head, cam, intake package with supporting mods and a tune. Put down about 300rwhp and ran [email protected] at the track with a 1.77 60 foot

I installed an s-trim with stock pulleys (3.33) with a powerpipe and supporting mods (injectors, ignition, tune)
I put down 470rwhp with a fat 11.1 AFR and low 16 degrees timing
I wanted a very safe and conservative tune because im already making enough power to split the block and rape my poor stock T5.

I went to the track yesterday which was a nice high 70s low 80s temps and pulled an 11.69@122mph 1.68 60foot topping out the 3.73s at the end.

I was VERY excited about the 60 foot because I am running what feels like solid steel tubes and bricks for a rear suspension LOL.

Heres a vid! YouTube - Sage2K

Many thanks to my friend Dat for the strim install help, my friend Wes for the tune and all the wrenching help over the years, and Darren for his mechanical know how. I have met and surpassed my goals for an 11 second street car with a/c that can autocross, drag race, and eventually road race and be able to drive itself home!

• Sponsors (?)

Sick! I hope I can lay down the close to the same!

I did 296rwhp on a mustang dyno n/a. Just slapped on the 8-10psi V1 S trim kit, with supporting and an Anderson power pipe.

If I can break 120 in the 1/4 that'd be freakin sick. I've fresh 3:73s out the back too on a 26" tire.