New Bests!

mrvax said:
Great job, Bill. Did you go as far as to remove the carpeting in your car or deface the interior by removing door panels, etc. I don't remember you ever saying that you did.

Haven't gone that far...yet. Seriously though I won't race it like that I like the car so that I drive it out and change tires and do minor changes to it at the track nothing major and I don't want it so stripped out that it looks like a junkyard car. Costmetically I want the car to look complete.

Bill

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats. I wish I had some glue tires and a solid axle to launch my cobra like you do your GT. You da man. :nice:

I'm going to try and post one of your vids, the one against the corvette. Your car just looks badass coming off the line.

-Jason

Sweet vid that corvette didn't hook very well. What have you done as far as weight reduction? Do you know what your current weight is?

The vette was a Z06 I think he had a 1.9 60 foot on that run. Most of his other passes were 12.3 to 12.4s. Currently the car weights 3150lbs with me in it and has been down as low as 3050 with a lightweight battery and absolutely nothing loose in the car. When I go to the local track though I leave my basic tools inside the car, 1/4 tank of gas, cordless drill, etc... As to what I've done that would be a long list in short I went to race seats, rear seat delete, weld race wheels, tubular K-member, light weight hood.

Bill