New bullet mufflers are in. Videos!

fiveoho said:
the bullets he's got do sound good. i like 'em. you would love spintechs tho... if you like it a little raspy

I'm trying to make my car sound like what you'd get if a cammed out big block Mustang raped a Lamborghini and they had a child....:lol:

• Sponsors (?)

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
I'm trying to make my car sound like what you'd get if a cammed out big block Mustang raped a Lamborghini and they had a child....:lol:

Bullets will give you that :) Sounds like a nascar, and I love it.

SteedaGT9150 said:
mob where did u get those mufflers? and do u mind telling me how much?

I got them from summit, for 77 for the both of them and ground shipping was free. They got here in 2 days. The exhaust guy took about 20 minutes to put them in, and charged me 60 bucks. Everyone around here was really expensive they wanted 100, 150 bucks, or they said they would have to look at it, luckly my dad new this guy and he went from 80 to 60.

goosing it is when you pop the throttle real quick. either half or wot. basically revving it up. oh, and it sounds great. I am waiting to put on my spintechs once my 5 lug is complete. would be done today but discount tire forgot to order my tires when I called so I have to wait til next weekend as I work throughout the week.

mob said:
I got them from summit, for 77 for the both of them and ground shipping was free. They got here in 2 days. The exhaust guy took about 20 minutes to put them in, and charged me 60 bucks. Everyone around here was really expensive they wanted 100, 150 bucks, or they said they would have to look at it, luckly my dad new this guy and he went from 80 to 60.

i love the way it sounds.... im with you im sick of my flows! is it alot louder the flows? im leaning towards spintech or some cheap nock-offs on ebay 1 chambers.... but now after hearing urs it sounds good and kind of cheap mufflers! that all there called is Bullets?

PRO50SC said:
Way too quiet for my taste, Could barely hear them at idle. You have cats on the car?

Nope no cats, and Higher your volume all the way and thats how loud they are, no joke, my speakers are really bad on my camera, cuts off about half the loudness and the drone. Trust me there LOUD you have to hear them in person, its indescribable

Jaswir said:
i love the way it sounds.... im with you im sick of my flows! is it alot louder the flows? im leaning towards spintech or some cheap nock-offs on ebay 1 chambers.... but now after hearing urs it sounds good and kind of cheap mufflers! that all there called is Bullets?

Yea you might want to hear them in person though, the drone can be overwelming. They sound AMAZING but they are LOUD, I was the kind of person who said I could deal with anything I want as loud as I can get, and even these are loud and drone alot for me, but i love it and can deal with it

old_blue said:
goosing it is when you pop the throttle real quick. either half or wot. basically revving it up. oh, and it sounds great. I am waiting to put on my spintechs once my 5 lug is complete. would be done today but discount tire forgot to order my tires when I called so I have to wait til next weekend as I work throughout the week.

I "goosed" it in the first video lol, but Ill get more videos.

I think TWISTERS would sound like those. They are the same shape and have a strait pipe strait through them with a "augger" looking thing around the outside of the pipe inside of the can...Kind hard to explain but some towns around here have a ban on them lol.

Ehh I dont like how they sound, too glassy, Bullets are EXTREMLEY DEEP, thats the very first thing I noticed when it was started up how insanley deep and throaty it was, I fell in love. Its alot louder as well. Definatly a different design.

heres the bullets.

thru19gn.jpg

thru23ya.jpg

full9qr.jpg

Attachments

• thru19gn.jpg
    thru19gn.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 44
  • thru23ya.jpg
    thru23ya.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 44
  • full9qr.jpg