New bullet mufflers are in. Videos!

im thinking about getting them,,, drone i can deal with... i want something loud that sounds good but cheap! for less then 80 bucks looks like a good deal! and damn does your car rev fast!!!! very nice

• Sponsors (?)

The only part that worries me about Bullets is that they pretty much resemble Cherry Bombs....and i know Cherry Bombs sound like crap on just about anything. I bet that clip of the Twisters car had cats on it...i bet with full length headers and a good X they'll sound like pure hell...i might have to look into those. I wonder what they sound like dumped? They listed 2 places right by my house that sell them and one is Car X lol.

Heres some more pics and videos. I painted my pipes black with some high temp paint just to make it look nice, I know nobody will see it but I think it looks good, and if its comes off, oh well no body will see it :D

For the videos my camera sucks, you have to turn turn the volume up alot to actually hear it good, I kinda whistled alittle so you could campare the sound to voice, so if you cant hear my whistle then turn it up more.
(sorry about there not being any good videos yet, probably tuesday me and my friend will go get some great videos with a good camera.)

http://media.putfile.com/idlebellets
http://media.putfile.com/idle-bullets

10020281ey.jpg

10020335fc.jpg

10020376vq.jpg

Do you guys think its bad for the axle? Can it get too hot?
10020385ta.jpg

10020423jg.jpg

Attachments

• 10020281ey.jpg
    10020281ey.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 38
  • 10020335fc.jpg
    10020335fc.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 34
  • 10020376vq.jpg
    10020376vq.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 37
  • 10020385ta.jpg
    10020385ta.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 35
  • 10020423jg.jpg
    10020423jg.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 36
85_SS_302_Coupe said:
Man you have got to REV THAT THING UP!!

I like to tease :D. ive gotten used to the drone its really not bad anymore, no more headaches or anything, just pure smiles when I start my car, and I love driving my car everywhere I go, Ive gotten used to it and dont even remember how my car sounded with my flows, and dont want to.

old_blue said:
actually it doesn't look too close to cause heat damage. I was thinking it was a lot closing from other pics you showed.

well thats a realief ill leave it how it is, i was hoping i wo uldnt have to spend more money for dumps, Im broke.

vikingpower said:
Well then, I had no idea gears made such a difference! I guess mine would be pretty insane with the same 3.73's

Yea just the gears lowered my time from a 14.2 to 13.8, .4 seconds is a very nice gain with one mod. I honestly didnt feel much though after I got them intsalled. Idk if it took them a while to fully break in or something but I couldnt even tell once I dumped the clutch out of the shop. The track told the tale though.

car sounds nice ...
makes that b cam sound good
i running flows right not but i have those in my 2000 and i will be getting them on the 89. i'll get a sound clip of what i ahev right now and you tell me what you think...... compare...

Yeah, I'd be worried bout no tails too. If you don't plan on putting pipes on it, at least put on some turn-downs so you don't cook your axle fluid... Prolly be even louder w/ the turn-downs because of it bouncing off the pavement directly.

It seems like your clutch is slipping a bit when you shift hard and fast.. I like the sound of the mufflers on your car but it would be a bit loud for myself. All the guys with trucks in highschool would run mufflers like that but they were called cherry bombs or glass packs and I didnt like the way they sounded at all!

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
The only part that worries me about Bullets is that they pretty much resemble Cherry Bombs....and i know Cherry Bombs sound like crap on just about anything. I bet that clip of the Twisters car had cats on it...i bet with full length headers and a good X they'll sound like pure hell...i might have to look into those. I wonder what they sound like dumped? They listed 2 places right by my house that sell them and one is Car X lol.

My friend has the on an 84 cutlass with a warmed up and cammed 305 and it sound pretty dam good with LT's no cats an the twisters....he said they were $30 each.....I thought they were 35 my bad

emagdnim said:
It seems like your clutch is slipping a bit when you shift hard and fast.. I like the sound of the mufflers on your car but it would be a bit loud for myself. All the guys with trucks in highschool would run mufflers like that but they were called cherry bombs or glass packs and I didnt like the way they sounded at all!

Nah I just gave it alittle rev when I shifted to 4th, its a new king cobra with a few thousand miles on it.