New bumber prices

spetz

Jul 3, 2006
I recently just got dinged a couple times over the winter and now their is significant scratches and marks on my front and rear bumpers. What is this gona cost me to replace. Also whats the pricing on a new back seat(just te bottom portion if possible) cuz some morron burnt a hole in it.

• Sponsors (?)

A brand new OEM front bumper might cost you around $250 to $350 depending where you buy it. There is a place that sells them which is called www.bumpers.com

Check them out. I had to repair my front bumper in December 06 because someone hit it. The bumper had a crease in it and it also had some deep scratches. The bodyshop ended up only doing a repair because it would have cost me a few hundred dollars more to have the bumper replaced. They used heat and filler to get the crease out and some filler on the deep scratches. They did a decent job, but my passenger headlight unit is not flush with the pointed front part of the front fender.

My rear bumper on the other hand was only sanded and repainted. So, I still have both original bumpers on my Mustang.
I suggest that you use your existing bumpers and just let the bodyshop repair them. They will sand them down and repaint them. It's much cheaper to do it this way than to buy a brand new or a used bumper.