New camera, new combo. Fast car!!!

nidyanazo

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
805 dawg
Hey everyone. I've been away for a while, but just got settled (moved). Been building the car for some time now, and finished up with the motor a few months ago. New to the combo are a bunch of things including a vortech 73mm MAF housing, zex n2o, lt headers, 3" header mufflers (purple hornies), holly afpr and gauge, electric fan and some other tweeks and tunes. I got cal con and cal edit, just need the wires and i'll have the tweecer running. Next up is wb-02 sensors and some m/t drag slicks. Oh, the digital window switch is great (and reasonably priced) seen mounted to the "dashboard" gauge cluster. The car is running GREAT and I cant wait to take it to the track. I'll be running a 125shot, and am hoping to get into the 10's (9's eventually) the car is so light it's silly. I'm also planning afr 185's and a custon cam in the next year....It's good to be back in the Stangnet community. :SNSign:

picture019jf9.th.jpg
picture007ah3.th.jpg
picture015mj7.th.jpg

Any pic requests?

Attachments

• picture019jf9.th.jpg
    picture019jf9.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 54
  • picture007ah3.th.jpg
    picture007ah3.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 41
  • picture015mj7.th.jpg
    picture015mj7.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 59
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey nice job but your car is not going to hit 10's with stocks heads and only a 125shot. Look at my sig, thats a low 10sec car and my mods are outrageous to yours, no offense of course. Plus the stock block is going to have a very hard time with me and if you do ever hit 10's.

Hey ms93, your combo is nice, how is the turbo working out? what's your mph in the 1/4? I was thinking about a twin turbo setup....See, you need to factor in power to weight ratio. There is nothing left in my car, it's deticated to the strip only. The heads are holding me back, but there are guys in the 10's with stock heads/cam with boost. I may step up to a 175-200 wet shot also, but first I want numbers with the 125 dry. Like I said in my sig, the motor has ~200miles on it, and will easily take 500rwhp.(im guessing ~415-425rwtq with my current setup on spray). I will get into the 9's, since that was the goal for me when I got into mustangs. Good luck with your car, and thanks for the post. Oh and heads and cam is not to outrageous to me :)

Hey 25th, I remember looking at your car for inspiration a a while back when I was on thirdgen.org, and modding my camaro, seeing what you did was one of the major factors for me to get into mustang performance. I'm a bit skeptical (sp?) on the tranny's ability to take a hard launch, but if it goes, I'll be forced to upgrade! I know i'm going to need sub 1.5sec 60' times to get there....

The hardtop is nice, and rigid...But I think with all the structural (sp?) reinforcments I've made to my unibody, (4pt. cage, torque boxes, full length subframes and many seam welds) it should be okay. Still can't make up for missing a roof though...Again the key is in the weight, a light car is easier on ALL the parts......I'm having a great time challanging myself trying to find creative ways to make the car faster, and that's what it's all about for me.