New CAR!!! NEW Member!!! Asian!!! PLEASE YOU MUST READ THIS!!!

LOL!!!...i found out that guy who this car before took out the rear quad shocks....LMAO. i don't think it has upgraded upper or the lower arms so he was an idiot!! so now i gotta get that too.
but i got the rear brake lines and fittings. master cylinder, brake booster(got it anyways due to it's ugliness...don't worry i got it for cheap...junk yard. i had cigarette and my roommate took it out in minutes):)

all that left are propotioning valve and ball joints! :)

this parts stuff is getting annoying really. but rear disc parts are almost done! yay!

• Sponsors (?)

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE # OF PARTS THAT I NEED TO BUY TO FINISH THIS CAR and that # is 35.

about $3000 more and i will be done. :) my room looks like ford dealer's parts department. and mygirlfriend about to break up with me over this...LMAO

yeah i know arron it's getting outta control.....after this i will be mustang genie....from now on all i am gonna buy is MUSTANG...once i learn how to fix this car and get it done i am gonna buy older mustang 67 69 or brand new 2005 when it gets cheaper.

Leo we just painted Eddys 06 gt today. My god it came out INSANE!!! I will try to get some pics up for ya man.

If you just want to get aftemarket A-Arms get the K member as well. I would suggest a Tubular package from D&D Motorsports.

my parts research is done...i bought all the parts i need....finally!!!

I was looking for new cam but i have aftermarket cam already but i just dont know what it is???

Anyways i just bought caster camber plate kit from MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS and they weren't very helpful. they basically told me "it will fit" and looks nice...i was like what the hell???

later on next year i will get new heads and turbo set up...i have already bought BOV and Fuel regulator for turbo(just getting ready)

For this year i want to get the car running right and start the suspension this fall.

my car will go into the shop soon around 20th so i just have to receive all the parts by then....i am wating for about 25 parts. THAT'S LOTS OF BOXES!!!

And for the suspension...I am going full on MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS

MY TOTAL SPENT LAST 3 MONTHS BUYING PARTS.

$9292. total with TAX

I AM SO DONE WITH THIS PARTS STUFF FOR NOW

I AM OFFICIALLY BROKE!!

I STILL HAVE TO GET IT PAINTED AND INSTALL ALL THE PARTS> HELP!!

HAVING MUSTANG 5.0 AND BE ABLE TO BRAG ABOUT IT>>>PRICELESS

:)

p.s: i got ripped off on some parts. and my credit card payment went from $15 to $180 per month.LMAO