new car!!!

hookups333

Sep 20, 2005
Jax Florida
Well this is my new car its a 95' Cobra with some weird tailights but they'll do for now.

Attachments

• my cobra 2.jpg
    my cobra 2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 144
  • my cobra.jpg
    my cobra.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Sponsors (?)

HAHA!!!! HOLY**** that's the same cobra that was on ebay and everyone on svtperformance was making fun of the guy for saying it had like 390hp or something.

Badass car none the less, get ride of the tail lights and you've got one sweet ass ride.

Yeah, I was one of the few that emailed the dude & bashed him. He changed the ad after that. That is a really sweet car, though. Nowhere near the 390 hp, but a really nice car. I still don't get the Grand Sport decals ..... :shrug:

Welcome to StangNet!!!!

bimmertech said:
those 2 red slashes of the lf fender are the gran sport decals.

what's the deal w/ the gran sport decals? where are they originally from?? i kinda like them cause they can be very subtle if you do a ghost decal.

edit: buick gran sport. the gran sport and gran national are different cars, yes?

Ram000 said:
what's the deal w/ the gran sport decals? where are they originally from??
edit: buick gran sport. the gran sport and gran national are different cars, yes?

No. Corvette Grand Sport. They had 2 red slashes on the driver's side fender. I think it was a special model in '96 .... but there may have been some older models as well. I just don't get it on a Mustang.

And yes, those are 2 different cars.

SeventyMach1 said:
No. Corvette Grand Sport. They had 2 red slashes on the driver's side fender. I think it was a special model in '96 .... but there may have been some older models as well. I just don't get it on a Mustang.

pretty much right, the original stripes came from the 1963 gran sport. there were five built and they were "numbered" by the stripes, ie first car had 1 stripe etc. 96 gran sport is my dream car.

SeventyMach1 said:

ahh, cool, i see, thanks.

tillotson2.jpg

i like the idea, again, cause it's nice and subtle. however, i'm not a fan of switching details between ford-chevy-dodge, etc. i saw an impala with the rear stripes just like on the old mopars (the ones that wrap around the rear)... you don't switch makes like that.

i agree w/ the others--awesome car, just get rid of the tails and graphics.