New design for 2009?

06GT 300HP
07 GT500 500HP

I rode with my Dad one night, two kids younger than me in a 05-7 GT wanted to run. We raced 3 times. The first time my Dad just messed with them..They go "It's not that fast..lets go again." So this time and the 3rd time, he nailed it...and we just smoked them. The next light, they wanted to go a 4th...but we figured we already got away with some fun better not do it again.

You gotta go for a ride man...call him up!!

• Sponsors (?)

Because push rod motors are old technology. Ford is past that. Look at the power the 4.6L and 5.4L are putting out now.

Take a Z06

Take a GT500

Take 1K-2K and throw them at each car.

Which will make more power.

I don't know many mods you can buy for a GM car for that little of money. Plus you have to spend 30K+ more for a ZO6.

Take a base model Corvette, toss $5000 at it. Coming in cheaper, with the same power as a stock GT500.

The problem with thge GM cars is the high compression. Where do you go from there? Once you change the heads and cam your screwed. All you can do is spray the snot out of it. Blowers and Turbos are out. If you've ever tried to work on an F-body you'll know what it takes to change the bottom end, it's a damn nightmare. You have to drop the motor down and out of the car, same with the vettes. Ford was smart, go low compression on the GT500, slap a blower on it and away you go 500hp. Want more power? Change the pulley, simple. You want to change heads and cams you've got yourself damn near a 1000hp monster.

Here's another 09 concept Stang. Looks like it could be realistic. Doesn't change too much but enough to keep everyone wanting more.

View attachment 347479

I love the fast back look....i really think that's where the new cars are heading, be it this time around or next, there will be another fast back Mustang.

yup and what about video games. Ive only seen 2 games in 10 years with a fox body stang, both coups not hatches. Now I think that is BS:mad:

1st game i know of was Test Drive 6 for the PS1

2nd game was a crappy Ford Racing 3 game for the Xbox.

I want to see one in new games, Isnt the fox saposed to be one of the most tuner friendly and biggest aftermarket domestic car in the world?
well besides a few chevy cars. But still.. It just bugs me that they dont :notnice:

oh and that concept is sweet looking, I dont know about that quater window, it kinda messes up the shape. IS a fast back like a hatch back?

yup and what about video games. Ive only seen 2 games in 10 years with a fox body stang, both coups not hatches. Now I think that is BS:mad:

1st game i know of was Test Drive 6 for the PS1

2nd game was a crappy Ford Racing 3 game for the Xbox.

I want to see one in new games, Isnt the fox saposed to be one of the most tuner friendly and biggest aftermarket domestic car in the world?

Ther's a Third game...Guess what it is!

Mustang: 40 years or something like that. They had an 84 SVO, and an 87 Notch w/ a 5.0. No four-eyes, no hatchbacks, not even an f***ing GT or COBRA!!!

Then the the 5.0 notch was slower than a '64 coupe with a 289!!!

I was extremely pissed.

Even the 67 with a 5.0 cammer was slow...the game was definitly NOT based on how much horsepower the car actually had.

Yeah i read that the new Project Gotham has a Merkur XR4Ti in it...talk about rare and random for a video game. Why not at least one Fox Mustang of ANY body style in a GOOD racing game??

I think Cervini's should pair up with Summit, or Jegs and make a racing game where you can drive any car stock, or with Cervini's stuff on it, and other custom designs where you can mod it out and stuff...That'd be FTW!!