New Dyno Numbers Today 700HP

S&B said:
Pump gas that i got for under 3.00 a gallon

here is the gt500 dyno graph
ATT2357545.jpg

The YSI literally kicks on at 3k, When i shift into second and gun it, the second you get near 3-3500 rpm it almost feels like your hitting a nitros switch, it kicks with 10x the gusto it hat before 3k. The car screams up to 7k after that in a blink of an eye. With our calculations and fuel consumption taking in to account the the paracidic loss from the blower we feel the car make around 960-980 hp. The blower takes about 100hp of power away. Thats why a turbo is in my future

The exhaust is LT's with a dr. gas 3" x pipe, flowmaster 40's 3", then It goes into 2 1/2" tail pipes over the axel and out. I will be getting electric dump gates installed in the near future to see if the 2 1/2" pipe is hurting me. The guys at the dyno shop say maybe 20hp max.

thanks for all the compliments. NOW I CAN FINNALY GET MY CAR PAINTED AFTER 3 YEARS OF GETTING THE ENGINE RIGHT.

This all started after the first winter i owned my car, i started it up and it ran like chit. Went to visit my mustang man 2 weeks later i bought a FAST box. As they say the rest was history

your car is badass. with a turbo you may be able to beat a vtec civic:eek:

Attachments

• ATT2357545.jpg
    ATT2357545.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Sponsors (?)

I see a cool air intake. Its got a Nos fogger system and a T4 turbo, Dominic. I see an AIC controller. It has direct-port nitrous injection. Yeah, and a stand alone fuel management system.

One piece headlights 240$

Altezza tail lights 150$

Stage 2 Ketchup induction with BOV 140$

Forgeting to turn the fuel cutoff switch on while everyone is watching you PRICELESSS