New Dyno Numbers with AFR heads

• Sponsors (?)

Dewey

I could not say how much the 3550 is costing you over a t-5 but I have seen more than one post from various sites where people report that their #'s were down a bit after moving up to the more beefy 3550.

Your guess might be close.

Maybe someone with some experience will speak up.

It might have been Bob Cosby from the Corral, now that I think about it, I believe he ran a 3550 in his fox coupe. Not sure however. You prob could find the info with a search.

Later
Grady

Track Time for Friends 03 Cobra

We had planned to run down to Bradenton Motorsports drag strip yesterday, but it was raining etc, so I didn't go. However, my friend Ryan decided to try it anyway.

Here's his mod's for the 03 Cobra - Dense Charger CAI, Full Bassani Cat'd exhaust system - oem headers - Smaller pully and a chip ( Diablo ? ) everything else is stock.

They had qualifying for a Viper club or something going on as well as other classes, so it took him a hour to work through each run. They had twin turbo's Viper's running in the 9's

1st run he missed 3rd, and went to 4th then 5th. 100+ mph with 13.2 time.
2nd & 3rd got better. His last run was the following with race gas. The temp's were dropping and they had just cleaned the track down

Trap Speed - 119.00 mph
Time 11.95 :nice: with stock 275x40x17 Goodyears :nice:

He dyno'd his car a few weeks ago and it put down 450 rwhp, and 496 lbs of torque. Nice !

Yes, it was Bob that dyno'd his car with the T45 (he ran this in the car first but broke MANY of them) then he swapped to a TKO and lost a bit of power, he then went back to the t45 and now as Tom says he runs the T5. Do a search on the corral and you'll find it, I think it was in the modular section.