NEW ENGINE COMBO!!!

SHOWTIME!!

May 14, 2008
Going in a 99 Gt:
MMR 5.0 stroker (good to 1200hp)
Powerheads stage 2 heads
Powerheads stage 2 blower cams (540 lift, 225 duration, 112 lobe)
Reichard Intake
HP Twin Turbo kit (57mm kits)
Aeromotive complete fuel system

I plan on pushing 30 pounds (im going for a track record here at a local track)
How good of a engine combo do ya'll think this will be?
The engine will be mated to a lentech transmission with transbrake, suspension will be all tubular with coil overs in front, and the rear will have UPR upper/lower adjustables with coilovers. rear end will be 33 spline moser axles and spool. Gonna run 15" bogarts on drag radials

• Sponsors (?)

Going in a 99 Gt:
MMR 5.0 stroker (good to 1200hp)
Powerheads stage 2 heads
Powerheads stage 2 blower cams (540 lift, 225 duration, 112 lobe)
Reichard Intake
HP Twin Turbo kit (57mm kits)
Aeromotive complete fuel system

I plan on pushing 30 pounds (im going for a track record here at a local track)
How good of a engine combo do ya'll think this will be?
The engine will be mated to a lentech transmission with transbrake, suspension will be all tubular with coil overs in front, and the rear will have UPR upper/lower adjustables with coilovers. rear end will be 33 spline moser axles and spool. Gonna run 15" bogarts on drag radials

if it all works out good, it will be a bad mofo!!!,i know that powerheads heads flow pretty good, and with that much boost, it should be pretty nasty, i have powerheads stage 2 cams also, see sig:nice:

Im excited about it myself. Im just hoping to set that EFI record...It should dyno a little over 1000rwhp threw the transmission im going to be running. Putting that kinda threw a GT with no backseat, power streering, a/c, and tubular suspension. It should run pretty decent. lol