New Exhaust pics/ Vid

OxMox

turkeysammichesonhisface
Mar 31, 2005
Palm Harbor, FL
Alright here's a few pics of the exhaust. I'm getting it installed on Monday!!! SLP loudmouth II & BBK O/R X-pipe (company doesn't sell MAC pro-chamber's anymore)

Sorry, for the crappy pics of the SLP, i'll take more tonight!1

Exhaust Vid to come next week!!!!!1 :flag:

Attachments

• BBK X 2.jpg
    BBK X 2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 92
  • SLP LM 1.jpg
    SLP LM 1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 90
  • Sponsors (?)

MarvinMyCat said:
And where else would you find an exhaust, but in the kitchen! Waiting for the vid/sound clips......

LOL, the kitchen has the best lighting. :D

Vid will be up next week when there installed... probably Monday or Tuesday

A few new pics

Attachments

• SLP LM 5.jpg
    SLP LM 5.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 74
  • SLP LM 6.jpg
    SLP LM 6.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 74
worked v6 said:
Alright here's a few pics of the exhaust. I'm getting it installed on Monday!!! SLP loudmouth II & BBK O/R X-pipe (company doesn't sell MAC pro-chamber's anymore)

Sorry, for the crappy pics of the SLP, i'll take more tonight!1

Exhaust Vid to come next week!!!!!1 :flag:

Not trying to piss in your snow, but you should have gotten a Bassani o/r x-pipe instead of that pos BBK. Two of my friends have the BBK x-pipes on their cars and they are total crap. The fitment sucks and the sound just isn't that good due to the fact that the BBK x-pipe doesn't have a true "X" design. I have a Bassani o/r x-pipe on my car and it sounded noticably better than my friend's car who has the exact same setup as me just with the BBK pipe. He then switched over to a Bassani and his car sounded much better. The Bassani pipe fits much better than the BBK, but I guess that doesn't matter since you are paying someone to install it for you. IMO you should send that BBK back and spend a little more $$ to get a stainless steel Bassani x-pipe. Its worth every penny. Read the reviews here on stangnet for both the BBK and Bassani o/r x-pipe to learn more...

1990LXDropTop said:
Not trying to piss in your snow, but you should have gotten a Bassani o/r x-pipe instead of that pos BBK. Two of my friends have the BBK x-pipes on their cars and they are total crap. The fitment sucks and the sound just isn't that good due to the fact that the BBK x-pipe doesn't have a true "X" design. I have a Bassani o/r x-pipe on my car and it sounded noticably better than my friend's car who has the exact same setup as me just with the BBK pipe. He then switched over to a Bassani and his car sounded much better. The Bassani pipe fits much better than the BBK, but I guess that doesn't matter since you are paying someone to install it for you. IMO you should send that BBK back and spend a little more $$ to get a stainless steel Bassani x-pipe. Its worth every penny. Read the reviews here on stangnet for both the BBK and Bassani o/r x-pipe to learn more...

STOP PISSING IN MY SNOW!
LOL
I'll look into it, I was going to go with the Bassani but it was like 100$ more & I could only replace it to the BBK since it was cheaper than the thing I had ordered in the first place. RPM outlet wouldn't let me upgrade to anything that was more expensive than what I had ordered first, unless I gave them my credit card info again (they already have it in front of them) Either way, if I don't like it i'll go with the bassani