New family member SONIC BLUE TERMI! (pics)

make your dad feel bad about your childhood, even if it was good, and the termi is the only thing that will make all those lost years come back :D whats the name of the place you guys bought it from and what city, so i can check out their website and just keep on droolin :drool:

• Sponsors (?)

If you go to Autotrader and look for 03/04 Cobras in Dallas area, I forgot the address. Their name is LA Motorcars and the first one from them will be the Comp Orange one with 2800 miles. Then there is LLC www.autoconnectionamerica.com up the street and they have several more Terminators. LLC has a 17K mile 04 Yellow one bone stock for 22 grand :drool:

IDK Whats SAR? Im a little under an hour from Ennis motorplex (Texas Raceway) I think Friday is open day, they do it a couple Fridays a month. I really want to go and if someone else would go it would be enough encentive. Hell its only $15 to run as much as you can :nice:

SanantonioRaceway.com :nice:

Sealy is MUCH closer to the houston area than SAR and on I-10 as well.

those are bother a little over an hour from me...im around the austin area.

Ennis may be a bit too far :( Its like driving to HRP haha.

I know a few houston guys have been wanting to meet up at Sealy...even some of my friends are down for that. How close is it to you?

SanantonioRaceway.com :nice:

Sealy is MUCH closer to the houston area than SAR and on I-10 as well.

those are bother a little over an hour from me...im around the austin area.

Ennis may be a bit too far :( Its like driving to HRP haha.

I know a few houston guys have been wanting to meet up at Sealy...even some of my friends are down for that. How close is it to you?

207 miles and a three hour trip, one way :notnice:

AAAAAARGH!!! I just painted the brakes red on the Termi but when I was taking the wheels off my socket shattered and the chunk attatched to the wrench put a half inch long scratch in the center of the wheel :bang: When my dog died, nothing. When I got ran over, nothing. When my ex left me for another woman, nothing. But when I saw that I actually cried :( Ill post pics of the brakes when its light out. Came out killer with the dark grey wheels and the Sonic paint the red calipers really stand out :nice: Now I gotta find touchup paint and I dont even know what color :nonono: