A few weeks ago I picked up a replacement fog light assembly from LateModel Restoration. Finally got around to installing it today...what a pain those things are! I think it would've been easier if I just took the bumper cover off rather than putting it in "blindly"...it was a bit tricky getting the holes to line up properly, and to get their respective bolts to thread without being able to see any of it. But thanks again to LMR...it's a good piece and I've got both fog lights operational once again. The old one was a victim of moisture seeping in and when I pulled the bulb out, the bulb had actually shattered so the filament was exposed.