New Foxbody Fanatic From Maryland

ShaneAD5oh

May 30, 2015
I finally joined stangnet! I've stalked stangnet for many years, reading posts and getting information. Time that I became a member, and help others if I can. I own a 87 T-Top Hatch, which was my first car back in 1997! It's went through many changes over the years, and like most, it's never done.

FB_IMG_1430792711750.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to the forum....I'm also in Maryland ( st.Marys county). I'm also kinda new here. I've had my heart wrenched by a few mustangs...I've owned 12 over the last 15yrs. I just had to lay my number 2 car down in October.

Very nice car !!!
Thank you very much and nice to meet you. I live in Howard County, close to Merriweather and the Columbia mall. I have only owned two foxes, but love all mustangs. This one pictured above, which is my baby, and then I had a '93 4 cylinder which was my beater for a few years. Ever since my uncle took me for a ride in his '70 when I was like 6, I've been hooked!

Welcome! Great looking Fox!

If you ever need anything, such as the forum discount code, feel free to shoot me a PM!

In the mean time you are more than welcome to browse our site for all your mustang parts needs! 1979-1993 Fox Body Mustang Parts, 5.0 Mustang Parts
Thanks Phillip. I've used you guys before and have had great service from you. If I need anything, I'll make sure to PM you first!