New Foxbody Part

Status
Not open for further replies.

S&B

I hate my CT. :(
10 Year Member
Dec 18, 2005
Cheesehead
Well finally, someone came out with a one piece headlight, you think I should buy?

394e_1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Im good, Ive been busy putting my lambo door kit on my Notch.

thought I would give stangnet more of my life.

where is everyone that we use to make fun of?
Foxfan88
the guy who's wheel fell off?
trickflow or his ulter ego

flava your car is all black now looking good, you get some new paint?

I live in MN now so I have about 2 weeks a year when there is no snow to drive my car.

Yeah Joe, hahahhahahhahahahahhah his wheel fell off .....

flava your car is all black now looking good, you get some new paint?

I live in MN now so I have about 2 weeks a year when there is no snow to drive my car.

Yeah Joe, hahahhahahhahahahahhah his wheel fell off .....

Nah, its still the same paint, I just ditched the red stripe and polished it up. Oh and I got rid of the Cobra Rs and picked up some ROH ZS wheels.

I live in upstate NY so I can sympathize with a short summer and long cold winters:bs:

Ohh I know a street pimp that has ROH wheels as well

Where is HenCEforward, He had the best photochops, I was looking for his one of joes car

those have been out for awhile now! i saw them on a truck ! didn't care for them to much ! but that's my opinion! i bought the ultra clear ones ( 6 piece ones ) and love them!
You have much to learn. :lol:

Im good, Ive been busy putting my lambo door kit on my Notch.

thought I would give stangnet more of my life.

where is everyone that we use to make fun of?
Foxfan88
the guy who's wheel fell off?
trickflow or his ulter ego
He who shall not be named left Stangnet. PM me for details if you're curiousity is killing you.

bentley429 said:
Oh well, Ryan will be your new target for sure!

Yeah, that's a negative. :nono: I'm tired of everyone screwing with Ryan. It was funny at first, when it was still just harmless little comments, but then everyone else decided to pile on and start making insults and personal attacks, so there will be none of it now. I have a zero tolerance policy on this, so don't test me.

Yeah, that's a negative. :nono: I'm tired of everyone screwing with Ryan. It was funny at first, when it was still just harmless little comments, but then everyone else decided to pile on and start making insults and personal attacks, so there will be none of it now. I have a zero tolerance policy on this, so don't test me.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.