New From Houston Tx

Ryan J. G.

Jan 29, 2015
Hello all. I am a first time Mustang owner. I have a 2007 GT/CS. I like it a lot. I am curious about a couple things though so I signed up to see if my questionable items have reasonable explanations.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome! We are just right up the road from you! Let us know if we can help you out!
Maybe you can answer a question for me. Why does my driver side window pop down on its own sometimes? I don't like setting my alarm because my car randomly breaks into itself setting off the alarm. Also I want to trade my 20" Roush USA wheels for something in the 18" range. Any ideas of where I can find something of that nature?

You may check out the regulator assembly on the inside of the door to make sure all of the attaching components are in the correct spot. The wheels we have a ton of options, here is a link to the wheel section of our site.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/Mustang-Wheels
I'll pop the door panel off and check it out for sure. Maybe the speakers shook something loose. I've looked at new wheels time and time again. I would love to outright buy new wheels and tires. Only thing is I need to get $300 or no less than $250 a piece for the ones I have or make a trade. I'm just not sitting on the cash to toss on new wheels and tires right now without help from selling these.
image.jpg

Yea, they are in excellent condition. I don't want to have to say this but I think I may have to go to a rent and roll place to see if they'll do a trade swap. Lol
This board is an excellent resource for information. However, if you are looking to buy/sell, I'd look to do so locally. I won't post a link here, but google westside mustangs. It is a Houston based car club with a large, active forum and active classifieds. You should have good luck there.

welcome! I am active on both boards, so you can look me up anywhere.

This board is an excellent resource for information. However, if you are looking to buy/sell, I'd look to do so locally. I won't post a link here, but google westside mustangs. It is a Houston based car club with a large, active forum and active classifieds. You should have good luck there.

welcome! I am active on both boards, so you can look me up anywhere.
Thanks for the info. I'll check it out for sure.