New from N.J.

66fmustang

Sep 22, 2011
New Jersey
New to forums and stangnet ... However, I have read a lot of great stuff on here and felt complelled to join and learn... I have a 1966 mustang i6 That I am restoring from the ground up. I have two questions; Hopefully this is the place to ask them. (1) I have some great pics as well but for some reason I can not load them on this site. (2) I have read alot of info on here about converting an i6 to a v8 and am alot smarter for it. Yet, I can't seem to find a thread on horsepower. I am looking to put a crate motor in it and would like to start a thread on horsepower vs unibody!!!! Any info would be appreiciated

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome, for the pictures I can't but post one at a time, but the way I did it was in my garage area I uploaded them to an album and went from there, from there you just click on the image box and paste the URL. And the answer for you second question is through the threads there is a break out for cars and there designated year, the easiest way I find to navigate is if you scroll to the very bottom of the page on the right hand side is a drop down bar, that's how I bounce throughout the forum.

Thank you for the reply.. I still can't figure out the pics... something to do with the pixels... or the size, I have downloaded them one at a time and it still says unable to complete download. guess I have to break out my old camera and see if it still works lol.