New Front Bumper

myfirstii

Founding Member
Feb 28, 2002
chicago,Il.
I decided to go a head and get a new front bumper for my stang since I had some damage to it. I have a cervinis concept hood, and was looking for some input on which bumper I should get. Which one do you think would look the best...
thanks,
Pat:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I decided to go a head and get a new front bumper for my stang since I had some damage to it. I have a cervinis concept hood, and was looking for some input on which bumper I should get. Which one do you think would look the best...
thanks,
Pat:flag:

I looked for ever,,, the only one I like out there is the Roush... hate the rest of the body kit, but really like the bumper. Mines in the body shop right now,,, but dude did not want to use anything but OEM parts :shrug: As it was an insurance deal, and the adjuster was being a dick,,,,,,,about paying anythng that did not have to do with returning the car to pre deer vs car condtion,, I just went with all new parts,,, idiot,,,, cost the insurance company about $1k more this way.....:shrug:

Thats bs...My insurance company (State Farm) is pretty good about things like that. A while back My hood was was damaged(me being stupid) and they were cool with me getting a after market one. As long as it didn't cost more than the OEM one. Thanks for the reply I will look in to the Roush bumper
Pat