New goodies for the Mach!!!

EPIK

Jul 3, 2004
LEFT COAST
New suspension goodies for the Mach!!!

UPS stopped by this morning & brought me the final pieces of suspension for my Mach 1. A full Maximum Motorsports K member & a arm setup. I also included in the pics the heavy duty torque arm & rear coilover kit I have had sitting in the garage for a year awaiting install:( ....Here is the full list of the new goodies....

-K member
-A arms (with delrin bushings)
-2 point K member brace
-bumpsteer kit (bolt through spindle type for MM k members)
-Spherical rack bushings
-sway bar bushings
-lowered sway bar endlinks
-oil filter relocation kit (required with a MM k member swap)
-heavy duty torque arm
-rear coilover kit with 225 lb hypercoil springs...

Also picked up an MM adjustable clutch quadrant & firewall adjuster, & I will be installing a new centerforce clutch, 03-04 Cobra aluminum flywheel, & new poly motor & tranny mounts.... Cant wait to get all this installed & then my chassis will be finally done....The only other peice I will need suspension wise is the MM adjustable rear sway bar & THATS IT!!! Then I need to pay this SOB off & save up for some boost!!!!

Looks like I will be transferring the stock Mach A arms (better steering geometry than the 94-04 GT), steeda X2 balljoints, & steeda bumpsteer kit, & poly endlinks over to the 95 now. :D

CIMG0683.jpg

CIMG0690.jpg

CIMG0687.jpg

CIMG0691.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I'm jealous! That is one bada$$ Mach your putting together!:nice:

Thanks Tim:D

I wish I had the cash for some more suspension pieces also but i wanna put my vortech on sometime soon. Do you already have a panhard bar? I just installed one and it completely changed the way my car handles.

I wish i had the money for a vortech, but i spend all my cash on suspension LOL!!!

But to answer your question, yeah I already have the MM panhard bar, subframes, front coilovers, LCA's, & cc plates...I dont have any recent suspension pics, but this is what my suspension looks like... I am also swapping out the adjustable lca's over to the 95 now since I have coilovers & another set of LCA's without a spring perch for the Mach...

These were taken when i had stock exhaust & sfc's...As u can see, suspension was the 1st thing I did to the Mach, not even exhaust like most stangers LOL...

Mach1photos012.jpg

Mach1photos013.jpg

2585752_92_full.jpg

wow, a car with a completely stock exhaust

The exhaust was stock for about the 1st 6 months I had the car. Wasnt the 1st thing i wanted to do. I always lower my stangs 1st & have them sitting & looking right, then i worry about the exhaust.

At this point now, I have changed the exhaust at least 3 times since Ive had the car. currently Im running Mac LT's, o/r H, & a custom bassani catback...

nice :nice:, your mach is so :drool: , ever time i see your sig pic i stare at it for 10 seconds

Thanks...

Eff me sideways, that thing must handle like its on rails man...!

Nice pile of parts.

It handles pretty good, but it would be alot better if I didnt have it so slammed, but I love the look. If it was lowered like eibach pro kit height, it would out handle alot of cars on the road. I cant even fathom how its gonna handle with all the new parts on it.

EPIK, are you the only guy in sac (that you know of) with a torch red mach? reason i ask is because i think i spoted you a month or so back. routire tallyhoe area?

I have seen a few TR Machs around, but not recently!!! Thats me though, I live not too far from Tally Ho, but also, u cant mistake my Mach for any other around Sacramento. What were u driving?

Damn Epik you Mach1 is so :drool: Really makes me wana sell my Cobra and get one. I see them all too often for 12K and I have two solid offers for 10K for mine. Guess I could hook and make another two :rlaugh:

Thats all the things I wanted to do to mine but Im just gonna do panhard and upper/lower controll arms and rebushing all the rest of the stock hardware :shrug:

Funny thing. Dad just saw the pic of your panhard and asked if his Termi has one :eek: I said no and he goes "well order me one" :nonono:
"Dad you have IRS" he goes "mmm hmmm.........oh never mind"

A black slightly lower 03gt. thought I saw you driving you yellow gt too.

Yup thats me alright, driving the yella pony LOL!!! Do u have stock wheels on your car?? I have seen quite a few nice stangs here in the neighborhood. A nice black Termi, Zinc yellow Mach, Chrome yellow Saleen, & a silver saleen with a white front bumper (might be a clone?) Do you live around rosemont?

Funny thing. Dad just saw the pic of your panhard and asked if his Termi has one :eek: I said no and he goes "well order me one" :nonono:
"Dad you have IRS" he goes "mmm hmmm.........oh never mind"

LOL..Tell your dad his car is better from the factory. He can trade me the IRS & he can have the solid axle from my 95, then he can get a cool panhard bar LOL!!!:D

Badass as usual Dustin the parts list continues...looks like a fun weekend of install, def spring for the 30 pack haha. Your whole suspension setup puts my to absolute shame :nice: Now we just have to find an auto-x event to see what it can really do.

Thanks Doug...Its gonna be a long 1 for sure, especially since we ( my buddy, myself, & a 30 pk) have to remove the stock k, remove the LT's, remove the tranny, change the clutch, put the tranny back, reinstall the LT's, then we will install all the new front suspension....I would love to take this thing to the road course....