New goodies for the Mach!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Mach1photos012.jpg

[/IMG]

Would you ever consider refinishing everything added on to make everything match? I think it would make it look real good with a black/machined looked.

It looks real good the way it is!

Dude, I didn't realize you were from Sac. I live in the Bay, but I'm in Sac a couple of times a month at least since I have a ton of friends and family out there.

yup..Right here in Sac. PM me if your ever in sac...

man that thing is going to drive likes its on rails. sweet man:nice:

I hope!!!

we have a pretty decent size NorCal contigent here in 4.6 talk :nice: Our cruise last friday night was pretty decent in size, probably around 12-15 cars

We could always use more though!!!

man...your car looks amazing...if anything bad shall ever happen to you, i would like to let you no that i will take it off of your hands and take good care of it:D

The car is going to the grave with me...LOL!!!

:stupid:

It is a really nice Mach man! :hail2:

Would you ever consider refinishing everything added on to make everything match? I think it would make it look real good with a black/machined looked.

It looks real good the way it is!

Thanks...It would be cool, but I doubt it would be cost effective to color match everything. Once I get all the peices on, everything underneath will be black except the shocks & the rear sway bar...good idea though, but its not an all out show car....

What's the blue bar and what does it do?....same with the silver diagonal bar with black bar with the MM logo?

Thanks
RC

the blue bar is a swaybar it helps with corning by aplying oposite force to the other side of the rear end. I.E. when you enter a hard left corner the left rear wheel compresses and the bar transmits downward force to the right rear tire.

The silver bar is called a panhard bar and locates the rear end left to right. If you go to maximum motorsports they have a lot of info on all this stuff.