New Guy from Jersey

Hey Folks,
I'm a big Mustang lover and for a stretch they were all I drove. I've had in no particular order an 85 GT Sedan, 86 GT Hatch, 89 LX 5.0 Convertible, 90 LX 5.0 Hatch and 91 LX5.0 Hatch. As a matter of fact, we had a Mustang wedding, with the half dozen cars from our race team carrying the wedding party.

We took some time off to have kids, and after three and a few Taurus models, I now have a nearly new 2008 GT/CS. She's only got 6500 miles on the clock and I've put a thousand of those on...
Mustang.jpg

It feels really good to be back...

Right now, she is bone stock, but based on some questions asked, she might be wearing a Kenny Bell Mammoth 2.8 in the not too distant future. I figured I'd knock the big power adder out first and then build the rest of the car around it. She's my daily driver though, so she'll be more street then strip...

Enough rambling from the new guy. I just wanted to thank you for the board, and the education I'm sure to receive :nice: ....

Respectfully,
Harry

Attachments

• Mustang.jpg
    Mustang.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks Bro! She was just sitting there at CarSense while we were buying my wife a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. I somehow managed to leave without buying her, but was back in less then 48 hours, trading my Taurus in, and coming back home in style...
Here's what she looks like inside...
IMG_0152.jpg

Respectfully,
Harry

Attachments

• IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 61
Sweet car! BTW...I was just in Jersey this past weekend and I melted about 3 times! I believe Saturday was 104 degrees and the humidity was unbelievable. That's coming from someone who lives in Chicago haha!