new guy from nc...95 vert

onewheelneil

Sep 22, 2010
Durham,NC
Got me a new project today.......for free!!!! 95 convertable gt with 145,xxx on the ticker.Bone stock with an automatic.Tranny is trashed,leather seats are torn,top has a few small tears and some backyard stiching....enough to justify replacing.Body is straight, exhaust is a glasspack (yes I said glasspack,lol!)hack job.But hell,It was free!!! I tow cars for a living and a guy flagged me down in an apartment complex.He was moving out of the country and wanted to donate the car.I told him if he had the title I would pick it up and made sure it got into good hands(he,he,he).He handed me the title and away I drove with a real,real big smile on my face! I'm not new to stangs by any means,I think this one is my 17th.Mostly foxbodies aside from a 96 4.6 5 speed gt that I bought brand new that Jack Daniels decided to wreck for me before the 2nd payment(dumb kid back then).I just figured this would be a cool car to let the wife drive around (after I fix the above listed ) until the motors goes.Then its into the shop she goes!!! Just figured I would check you guys out and catch up on pony life that I have took a break from since my little boy was born.I have never owned a drop top before so I need to find some info on tighting her up before I go dropping paychecks on hp.Thanks guys,look foward to hearing from ya!!! Neil

ps, pics coming in the next day or so!

• Sponsors (?)