New guy here from Houston!!

red281gt

Nov 24, 2008
Houston, Tx
Well i been driving around and i see some cars with the stangnet decals on the side. I have a H/C/I Novi2k 98 2v .. Im having a slite problem with it right now , have not tuned it cause of the loud noise its making above 3k rpms. Well hello to everyone hope to meet some houston people here!!

• Sponsors (?)

Jose, you should know better than to post your mods, now everyone will know the car is slow ;)

bwhahahah whats up man i havent talk to u in a while lol . Ill post all of them if u want me too lol. Wel thanks for the welcome guys. The reason I got onhere is cause i had seen a really clean yellow slam 04 2v. With black rfs 315 out back , soundedreally nice and good. Then i seen the stangnet decal . I was like ill visit that site see what they have going on over there.

thanks for the welcomes guys!! .. here are some pics of the stang ..
fr500.jpg

nice.jpg

red281gt2-2-1.jpg

this is now...
seatsinthecar.jpg

fatties.jpg

and vid of the car before the tune and blower..
View attachment 288685

Attachments

• fr500.jpg
    fr500.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 39
  • nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 32
  • red281gt2-2-1.jpg
    red281gt2-2-1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 35
  • seatsinthecar.jpg
    seatsinthecar.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 37
  • fatties.jpg
    fatties.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 42
bwhahah wtf leo lol everywhere i go u r there also u homo lol .. damn u should of sold me ur cowl hood before u sold the car lol ... find me a cowl hood ho lol ...
blown2v.jpg

blown2v2-1.jpg

Attachments

• blown2v.jpg
    blown2v.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 39
  • blown2v2-1.jpg
    blown2v2-1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 39
Looks like there has been some progress on the car :D Getting all of the bugs out of it still or is it ready to go?

If everything goes as planned--I will begin putting the 98 back together this weekend. It has been down since August!!

well i was going to take it to triangle speed shop tomorrow to get tuned and everything , but I have no truck or nobody to tow my car over there on the trailer .. man this sucks im going to have to wait till monday now and someone will take me then and ****.. damn!!

well triangle is the **** lol , and i need to get this ho runnin i been having to walk to damn work for a damn month lol .. its only 1hr and 30min away the good stuff is not till tomorrow lol . Well I found a 03-04 cobra manual belt tensioner for the car, so im going to end up getting that and putting it on like that belt wont slip at all!

whats up gtracer8 -what side u from? ... u go to any meets? ... y u want to take the slp off lol too loud lol

South west side. Sugarland... you? I dont usually go to meets. :nonono:

I am trying to complete the final touches on my car so i can go to baytown to run my car before seasons over. What numbers are you looking for. 800 RWHP?