New guy here from Houston!!

lol **** I wish man not with this stock block lol... Just mid 450+ hopefully get up there to the record stock block 2vs I been seing. I have a 3.125 pulley on it but dont know how much boost it will give me. I havent gone out to the westside in a while. I stay on the southside more actually. U should come out to one of our meets on the south side one day bro. Yeah hopefully I can get the car tuned this next week cause I believe the 12 is the last day baytown is going to be open. I remember last year we waited like 2+ hours just to go down the track. It was super cold i mean freezing for houston weather and pack ass hell!! .... hopefully get to meet some houston people soon...and rive my car soon lol

• Sponsors (?)

Mang you have been through some wheels :rlaugh:

Looks like a nice beast you have there. Love red Aeros :drool:

Thanks man! u have a sick ass termi ur self. yeah everyone like the chrome bullits on my car , but here soon I will have some new shoes on it maybe next week. Well these arent going to be mine but just to see how they look cause they are 1 of a kind wheels. The guy who has them, has not had them on his car yet and just wants to put them on my mine just to see how it looks on a mustang. His car is down cause he doing a turbo built on his 2v. But im not complaining lol!!

very nice man, like your blower setup...now i just need to ge tmy intercooler put on...

thanks mine is a cxracing intercooler .. 31x12x3 .. hey we have a meet every friday if u want to come on by, its off of 45 south and bayarea.. we had a couple of texas city boys come by this last wed. for a pre thanksgiving meet we had, it was a good turn out with some high hp cars.. send me a pm if u want to know more

Street racing is not to be mentioned on this site at all, so luckily those meets are to only show the cars off :nice:

I probably won't get to run my setup before they close for the break, however I am about ready to get mine rolling again. It has been down since August 19. I'll have to tell Bryan that I am going to crack his lsjuan in my 13 second car :D

Welcome to the boards main!

Always nice to see a fellow Texan on the boards(I live up hurr in Dallas but drift out to Lubbock for a class or two;) )

Awesome looking stang man :nice: , and all of that POWSHER!!!:jaw:

Its when ever I have to turn into my night rider mode. lmfao hahah jk jk , its my friends cell phone lol. It would be cool to have a gps lol
:lol: Yeah, I kept thinking it sure was a big antenna. Then I thought about the hole and figured I had to be way off :rlaugh:

Ya know thoes nice Pioneer systems are around $500 now :shrug:
IMAGE_076-1.jpg

yup , a H/C/I novi2k I have not tuned it yet but will soon hopefully . Waiting on my manual belt tentioner. Ill be at atorama tomorrow all day , so any of the houston people want to come by and hang out i will be at our booth in the swap meet section selling some model cars lol .. hit me up on pm if u want my num so we can hang out or something . It getskind of boring just sitting there and u been there since the damn thing opened lol

Hard to compete with my NPI automatic ;) I give him a hard time constantly for leaving mustangs for the fbods but we still talk every now and then when I get a chance to get on messenger.

stfu with u saying its a npi lol ... I ordered that richard racing manual belt tentioner , and says it should be here by thursday going to try to put everything back together on thursday and shoot to get tuned for friday ..... hope it goes as palnned even tough it never does ...