New guy here

Well, I've been around here a while, only lurking, trying to learn. Also, I know how you guys hate it when a newbie doesn't have any pictures, so I made sure I had some (even if they aren't the best quality) before I made this first post.

Car is a '94 GT Convertible, 5-speed. I am 16, and this is my first car; I do have an inkling as to how lucky I am. I am quite tame with the car; I hope to have it for a while. It is still bone stock, although it will get some flowpaths or Flowmasters in the near future.

I live in Crystal River, FL; the west coast, about 80 miles north of Tampa. Quiet town, main thing here is the circus-tent mall and the Nuclear plant.

Pictures:
imag00052it.jpg

imag00069wl.jpg

imag00084jn.jpg

imag00234ct.jpg

The chips above the windshield are from rocks/hail/the hose. :doh:

So guys, that's pretty much it. You guys have a great community here, hopefully I can contribute.

• Sponsors (?)

matthiasj said:
you need to clean that car. You also need FLOWPATHS!!!

That was after a very quick wash a few weeks ago, I fully washed/waxed the car last sunday. :nice:

The exhaust is only a couple weeks down the road, but I'm leaning towards Flowpaths.

About the wheels: Never quite figured out where they originated, the new edge V6 seems the closest, minus the center cap. :shrug:

About the not talking: If you have nothing productive to add, there's no need to talk. There was no point in talking when I didn't have a clue what you're talking about.

Thanks for the welcome guys, you guys seem really cool. :hail2: