New Guy. In Austin, Tx

86TTGT

Jun 18, 2010
Ok guys heres a little history on me. My name is RJ I am 25 years old. And have absolutly loved Fords all my life. Every since a child I helped restore fords with my mother. And yes I said Mother Lol.. When I was just 8 years old. I helped my mom completely restore a 1970 Ford Torino GT Convertable. We build the 351 Clvlnd from ground up. And restored the entire body and interior. God rest it's soul. We lost time for it and had to sell it. Now it's a rust bucket in someones back yard. Every since I was a kid it has been a dream of mine to own a Fox Body mustang. And finally I have gotten the chance.

I recently got my hands on an 86 GT 5.0 T-Top Hatchback. Needs some TLC but what 24 year old car doesn't you know. I have owned nothing but Fords and Hondas. My previous fords were a 2001 F150 SVT Lightning and a 2004 40th Anny GT Stang. And praise the lord I have gotten the oppotunity to get a Fox Body. My dream is finally coming. And I couldn't be any happier.

Current Mods To My 86 GT:
1989 5.0 FI 302 Motor
Msd Ingition
JEGS Fuel lines
Cold Air Intake
X-pipes with Flowmasters
3.73 rear end
shortshifter
eletric fans

Def more to come.

But here she is. Not in the best shape. But with some TLC and some cosmetic work. I should have her up to spec in no time.
3m73pb3o35W55X15S2a68911acae651081c.jpg

3n13me3p65O05Z45T0a68b3fee6db99fe1d.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thats Awesome that you finally have the car of your dreams!!! I wish you nothing but the best with your new baby!!! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, there are a TON of really smart Mustang owners here who will def be able to help you in any way they can :)

Keep us updated with your progress.

Welcome to StangNet!!!