New guy (pics)

Bad92GT

The 5 Minute Plan Man
Jun 10, 2004
SC
Hey folks, definately not new to stangnet, i've been here since before the 05 was even out :D Selling my 98 and 95 gt, I bought a 06 gt, magnapack exhaust, and tint. Otherwise it's stock for right now anyway. Put a set of saleen wheels I had laying around the house on it, definately made it look way better. It's low mileage as well, still has a warranty, which is new to me to have someone pick up the slack if it breaks lol. My parents own a 07 shelby GT, so me and dad are going to run them at the track. The shelbys an auto, mines a stick. I pulled it when we hit it rolling about 20 mph, but not being used to the shifter he caught up some on me. Heres some pics

Picture022.jpg

Picture026-2.jpg

Plans for right now is a shifter, lower it a little bit, some suspension, and roll on till the warranty expires next march. As soon as it does, I'll order the Kooks LT's and ORX kit.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks! :) Yep, they are take off wheels from a 06 saleen. Something about warranty, ended up the car they came off of got new wheels and tires sent to the dealer from saleen, and these were just tossed, saleen didn't want them back. After a good polishing they look like brand new.