New Halos For 05/06 stangs

View attachment 483922
056-150_1.jpg

Attachments

• 056-150_1.jpg
    056-150_1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 46
  • Sponsors (?)

took awhile but finally got them in, look pretty good I think...The bar of led's was not wired on purpose...didnt look right so I just left the other lights...I will try to take some better pics but I was in a hurry tonight...it was "BYOSS (bring your own soy sauce) tonight at the strip club :D

MATRIX4.6 said:
took awhile but finally got them in, look pretty good I think...The bar of led's was not wired on purpose...didnt look right so I just left the other lights...I will try to take some better pics but I was in a hurry tonight...it was "BYOSS (bring your own soy sauce) tonight at the strip club :D

Looks pretty good.
For your next round of pics, actually turn on the HIDs, those are what I'm interested in seeing.
It'd be interesting to see those LEDs as well. Are those for daytime running lights?

i personally think the lights would look good on a v6 or a gt without the fog lights. But they dont look to bad on your car. Like torqueIT suggested, can you turn on the HIDS? I would like to see that as well

I tried turning on the HIDS but the camera I have didnt capture them all that well, they are really bright...I will try to take some better pics for those, and as for the the small bar style leds, I chose to by pass the wiring for those because they just didnt look right, they come on with the parking lamps and kind throws off the whole look.

MATRIX4.6 said:
I tried turning on the HIDS but the camera I have didnt capture them all that well, they are really bright...I will try to take some better pics for those, and as for the the small bar style leds, I chose to by pass the wiring for those because they just didnt look right, they come on with the parking lamps and kind throws off the whole look.

We patiently await you HID photos :D

As for the LEDs, no worries. Its your ride, you do what you gotta do to make it your own. :nice:

JTGrant said:
like to see pics after install
Off topic: I noticed you graduate the end of this month. Congrats. Good luck with step. Im in PACE and I graduate June 9th. The step program is straight up in german, so i hope you know some. all the bimmer kids study their asses off non stop. oh yeah, dont do student assisted housing. rooming with 3 dudes sucks. not to mention a bunch of cars are getting stolen from our complex.

Adam2004 said:
Wow those look TERRIBLE!!!!!

And wtf does "bring your own soy sauce" to a strip club mean? This must be a gay strip club, right?

Okay so we can count on you not having them...and second some one earlier posted a wise crack about free soy sauce with the purchase of these lights...and well if soy sauce makes you think about gay strip clubs then there may be some other issues you are dealing with right now...In the mean time I plan to take soy sauce to every strip club here on out giving all the girls motorboats before I leave...lol

As for the lights...they are not HID as previously stated, the place Halogen bulbs in side and I am really regretting this whole purchase but I went and replaced the Halogens with Silverstars and it looks 100 times better. Waiting for the sun to go down before I take the pics...

Adam2004 said:
Car looks good except for the riced out fog lights. Please, do the Mustang community a favor and go back to stock.

I say you do what you want with your Mustang, if everyone decided to do the Mustang community a favor and go back to stock, we'd all be driving pretty much everyone else's car. Where's the fun in that? :notnice:

Sorry to hear that they weren't HIDs. :mad:

I have to admit, when I saw the pics of the lights pre-install, I thought they looked rice. Seeing them on the car though, it doesn't look half bad. Definitely don't think it looks rice. Looked good on the white w/ blue stang as well.

As for those tail lights someone posted above - those are definitely rice.