New headers or throttle body?

I am going to have my 1998 V-6 modified in the next 30 days; I am definitely getting a Flowmaster Force II dual exhaust kit with true dual exhaust H-pipe, and BBK cold air induction. I have enough $$ left for one more mod to put in, and I can't decide between BBK chrome headers or a new throttle body. I want to know which would give me the best bang for the buck in combination with the Flowmasters and the cold air. Some of you have told me before that I really don't need new headers; so do you think the throttle body would be better? Any suggestions?

• Sponsors (?)

Personally I'd say get ASP Underdrive pulleys instead, but if you have to choose between the two, then headers it is. Not only will they make your car sound better, but they will give a better performance gain than a throttle body will (unless you do a whole bunch of other stuff that requires a better tbody).

The stock headers flow better than one would think, almost as good as after market ones.

A new TB might help a little, but don't go too big or you will lose throttle response. A new TB at this stage won't bring you any great gains.

Considering the mods you have on your car right now, you might as well go with U/D pulleys, or like was mentioned for a few hundred $, get your heads ported and polished.

That last one would give you the most bang for your buck.

Thanks for your input everyone... I think I'll go with the headers. This combination won't exactly set the world on fire with the performance I'll pick up, (about 25 horsepower) but if my engine ever craps out, I can keep all these mods and put them on the new '99-up V6 I'll dump in my car; then I should be over the 200 hp mark.