new here and just bought my first mustang.

My bad guys i found this gem under a pile of turds at a chevy dealership. im still waiting on my plates to show up and haven't had much time to mess with it any, i'll be putting it on my dyno this weekend to see what its putting to the ground.

• Sponsors (?)

Pretty sick - hope she holds together for you. You have to wonder why someone would trade something like that in through a dealership? Lord knows they wouldn't give the seller anywhere near what he put into it (if they gave him anything at all for all the mods).
BTW, those aren't bullet rims...but they sure do add to the sleeper image.
Nice ride, enjoy and be safe.

I was talking about bullet style mufflers. I wondered why someone traded it in to so I found out a friend of mine ran the vin and got the last known address and number so I called, the story was that a guy bought it for his kid for a graduation present and he wasn't paying attention to what his kid was doing to the car and finally realized what was going on and traded it in on new camaro.

Nice car man and I bet it will give some camaros a run for their money!:nice:

Btw are the side mirrors off of a Cobra? bc I noticed that they arent the black ones that come on the regular Mustangs.. Reason I ask is cause I would like to change out mine eventually and loose the boring/cheap black plastic ones on it now..

I was talking about bullet style mufflers. I wondered why someone traded it in to so I found out a friend of mine ran the vin and got the last known address and number so I called, the story was that a guy bought it for his kid for a graduation present and he wasn't paying attention to what his kid was doing to the car and finally realized what was going on and traded it in on new camaro.

Found out what was going on as far as the boost?

Sounds pretty dumb to trade it in for that.

That's funny, so he goes and buys his kid a new Camaro? What's going to stop this kid from installing a power adder on the Camaro? The old man is going to be very upset when his son comes home for Christmas and he hears a slight whine as his son pulls up in the driveway with his new Magnuson SC. I know that's what I'd do, hoping the old man would take the keys away again and buy a 2011 5.0 stang :rlaugh:

shoot max, an ass whoopin in the US. i think not, thats why kids now a days are like they are. you cant spank em without having child protective services on you. but hey i spank my kids when they are bad or do something wrong to show them ther actions aint rite. so you wanna arest me go ahead, they probly didnt get theres spanked enough.