New Here so here are pics

i couldnt resist man your car looks absolutely amazing i had to do some photo effects to it :drool:

ahhfdhb.jpg

Attachments

• ahhfdhb.jpg
    ahhfdhb.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Sponsors (?)

Slither... Nice ride. I do have a question for you.... I have the Roush front fascia as well but I'm getting all kinds of chips in it. Are the roads that much better in Florida (vs. Hawaii) , are you just lucky, or do you have some kind of clear mask on?

Hey slither, looks like u have had a lot of body and paint work done and i'm in need of a good paint and body shop to do some work on my car. where did u have your work done?

There is a place in Milton called B&E Collision that painted my truck that I used to have. They shaved the handles on it and did some custom molding so when it was time to get the car painted I took it to them. They had a For Sale sign out front last time I went by but i think they are still open. Swing by and talk to Bruce. Tell him you talked to Donnie. Great guys there. It is on Hwy90 in Pace, right next to Red Barn BBQ.

Slither... Nice ride. I do have a question for you.... I have the Roush front fascia as well but I'm getting all kinds of chips in it. Are the roads that much better in Florida (vs. Hawaii) , are you just lucky, or do you have some kind of clear mask on?

Mine just has 2 or 3 really small ones but so small you can't see them. I know they are there but you would have a hard time finding them though. No clean mask for me although I was gonna order a bra from Stage3motorsports very very soon. And I have been to Hawaii. Your roads are much better than ours here in Pcola.

haha... i was in pensacola on buisness for the past two weeks and the guy that drove the weinermobile was staying at our hotel... holiday in at university mall (worst place ever by the way) we were out there rocking out in a ford escape rental car haha