New here w/ Car pics!

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks everyone, makes working on these things worthwhile to see others enjoy it as much as I do.. ha ha

The paint, well..It's actually a fairly new candy from Duponts Hot Hues line, called Molten Candy Orange, 3 coats of each and thats what you come up with..

And yes, I still have the 94, and will work on it shortly.

center caps I ordered through Haney motorsports

Tranny is a stock 4r70w

OinkAodeOink said:
Thanks everyone, makes working on these things worthwhile to see others enjoy it as much as I do.. ha ha

The paint, well..It's actually a fairly new candy from Duponts Hot Hues line, called Molten Candy Orange, 3 coats of each and thats what you come up with..

And yes, I still have the 94, and will work on it shortly.

center caps I ordered through Haney motorsports

Tranny is a stock 4r70w

I knew it! :)
thanks mike, i sincerely appreciate it :Nice:
looking forward to your next project.

i will say, i'm a bit more relieved to hear that the car took you 4 years to build, only because i thought it had only taken you a year... and bam! this is what you got... i felt weak and inadequate :p

again, nice car. looks exactly like what you dreamt (going by the original car pics you posted online a few years ago)

OinkAodeOink said:
DSC02620.jpg

What is the base seat that you started with? Those look bada$$.

Attachments

• DSC02620.jpg
    DSC02620.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 48
MineralMan said:
What is the base seat that you started with? Those look bada$$.

I asked him the same thing. He said "
Seats are $10 BMW Recaros from U pull it.. They were great seats, just in need of reupolstering. Since my father has the sewing skills and I have the design brain, we came up with a half decent seat."

I don't want to sound rude, but I was curious is to what happened to make you be in a wheel chair. I'm sure your a huge inspiration to people that are handicapped and feel like they can't continue their hobbies! :nice: