new here

Bad92GT

The 5 Minute Plan Man
Jun 10, 2004
SC
Well i am sorta, came from the 5.0 boards, fresh into modulars :D My dad bought a 99 lightning and decided to sell his 98 GT so i picked it up. Mufflers, K&N, tint, and the wheels are all that was done to it when i got it a week ago. So far i took the spoiler off, made the grill, fixed the foglights and installed a stiffer T-lok and 3.73s. But its an auto, so it could use more gear. I'm about to get some 4.30s for cheap so i'll install that into the extra housing i happen to have. Oh well heres some pics, hopefully you guys can help me get this thing rolling strong :nice:

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Those bullets look bada$$ on your car! If you don't already have one, get yourself an SCT XCal II from www.modularpowerhouse.com. They are supposed to have the best mail order tunes. The tuner will allow you to adjust the shift firmness as well as shift points. I have a 5 speed, but I have heard the tuners are more beneficial to the automatic stangs.:nice:

thanks guys. Yea there getting painted black.. as well as the roof is to. I'm probably going to swap over to a 5spd and fix this whining like hell 3.73 rear end.. simply because im a 5spd man over an automatic anyday. I'll throw the spoiler back on it later and see what she looks like

LOL i like it without it.. like i said that wheels and tires and springs are coming soon. I'd like to get the thing converted this summer out of everything else. I like the convenience of automatic but its not as fun as a good ol 5spd stang. If anyone can help me out with finding a T45 or just a 4.6 stang 5 speed tranny