New Hood Help!?

Hey so today I was driving and this guy slammed on his breaks in front of me and I slid into him. Not hard but hard enough to ruin only my hood. Couldnt get out of the way

But anyways the reason Im on here is I was wondering if any of you founf hoods decently cheap.. I think I either want the gt500 KR hood or the shelby cs6 hood. Painted would be even better but if not I know a few people.

Any help would be great

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

its hard to purchase a hood pre painted, simply because for perfect color match, you would want to blend the fenders.

as for the kr style, you can go with trufiber, Trufiber Ram Air Hoods - Quality Finished & Guaranteed Fitment!, cervinis, https://cervinis.com/Default.aspx, i believe there may be a few other companies, but something like this, you really want a good quality piece, where your guarenteed a good fit.

how are the gaps on the sides of the factory hood now? are they nice and even? you just want to verify that the only thing damaged is the hood.

cheap & body panels don't really go hand in hand. i work in a body shop, and we've got insurance companies that won't let us use anything but OEM parts. aftermarket parts are cheaper for the insurance company to buy, but fit is never that great, and theres always small variances.

what color is the car?

Yeah I agreeI dont mind spending the money on something that is better than another because it is important. I havent been able to go check it out completely but yeah it looks like everything on it is fine other than the hood.. As far as I have seen there isnt even a scratch on the bumper, and basically since my car was lowered and they were driving a new jeep it looks like it just hit the tip of my hood which buckled toward the top of the hood and is like 2 inches up over the body. It really isnt that bad but I do need a hood. I think the grille is actually fine also but I will have to get under the car and check everything out under the hood. If I dont get it painted I know someone that may do it but Cervinis does it for 350 which isnt too bad. And my car is Vista Blue