New in box CP-Carillo forged Pistons, Manley Springs,) Bullitt Intake setup and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several new items for sale that it looks like I will never get to install on the mustang. All items will work with a 96-2004 mustang gt with the 4.6 engine. All items are brand new, never used. If you don't like the price shoot me an offer. Want it all and I will give a discounted price.

CP-Carillo/Modmax Racing forged 17cc dished Pistons-Brand new. Never been installed. Can handle up to 2000hp.These pistons work in 2v 4.6's & 5.4's as well as 4v 4.6's/5.4's. Compression ratio will vary by engine of course. Here are the specs on these pistons to save some pm's. If you know pistons then you will know that these are the best you can buy. Also, includes CP High performance wrist pins and a set of matched piston rings. $650 shipped

Bore-3.572 (.020'' over)
Stroke-3.543
Comp Height-1.220
Top Ring- 1.5
Bottom Ring-1.5
Oil Ring-3mm
The dish on these is 17cc.

DSC_0507.jpg

DSC_0509.jpg

DSC_0513.jpg

DSC_0511.jpg

DSC_0521.jpg

Next on the list is a set of Manley Springs.(Brand New) - SOLD!

Brand new in box/still in their wrappers set of "ModMax Racing" intake(36mm) & exhaust(44.5mm) valves - made by Ferrea. The ferrea part numbers are F6673 and F6674 - these numbers These are stock diameter valves for PI(performance improved 99+ year model cylinder heads). - $200 shipped
DSC_0515.jpg

And last but not least a complete Bullitt Intake Manifold setup. If you see it in the picture you get it. $800 shipped
DSC_0540.jpg

Please post here, PM me, or email me ( klfutrelle @ yahoo.com without the spaces of course) with any offers or questions you might have about these items and I'll try to get back to you as quickly as possible. I'll try to update this thread a bit later with more detailed information on some of the parts...

Thanks for looking! I need this stuff gone so feel free to make an offer!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.