new lights...pic

91LX_5L

Founding Member
May 13, 2002
British Columbia
i got my new lights in tonight, got matching cobra fogs and tossed on a chrome rad cover. :banana:

newlights.jpg

I think they look good with the red.

snapped a quick pic, and ya she needs a polish and wax lol got greasy hand prints all over the hood.

• Sponsors (?)

there from UPR I might have snagged one of the last sets, I dunno whats going on but it took a long time to get them, they said there not going to get the same ones as those any more so id phone them to see.

The paint really showed up good under my florecent lights it actually looks so amazing and its dirty too. I think the lighting just made it look super cool and deep/rich. Dont get me wrong car is in great shape, low kms. Its stock paint, hood and bumper were painted in a family friends garage, could use a wetsand probalay but I dont want to mess it up.

Ill get more pics in a bit here when im done the foglights.

I just got my 03 Cobra brakes to install as well as my mm rear upper and lower control arms, mm coil overs, tockico illuminas, mm cc plates...:)

WORD OF CAUTION

Dam after market headlights fill up with water/condensation so think about it before you buy them Mine look like @zz I'm just glad I didnt spend my money on them and they came with the car BTW wanted to buy 94 headlights so if you guys want to buy these sell me your stockers cheap..... :nice: