new look for my 95.

95STANG-GTSC

Founding Member
Apr 17, 2002
Eufaula, AL
Lowered with ford "c" springs, cobra RR Hood, r wheels, chin spoiler.

What do you think?

Mike

Attachments

• CHINVIEW1.JPG
    CHINVIEW1.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 867
  • Sponsors (?)

Looks pretty good. If you put on Cobra badges though, I would atleast take off the GT bumper and go Cobra. That is like seeing people running cobra bumpers and emblems and then having 16" wheels.

svt5150 said:
Looks pretty good. If you put on Cobra badges though, I would atleast take off the GT bumper and go Cobra. That is like seeing people running cobra bumpers and emblems and then having 16" wheels.

I think my times of 13.1 at 109 qualifies me for a cobra badge!! If you disagree that is your perogative... I think the GT front with the spoiler looks more like a mustang than the cobra front.

Black95GTS said:
I think it looks good, to be honest I've never been a fan of the cobra bumper from our year(s). Looks clean and fast!

OT, but do you have times from your 84 coupe? That must be silly fast.

Thanks for the compliment, I agree.
So far the 84 has run a 7.2 in the 8th, I hope to get it into the 6's.

Mike

Ok I'm sorry I love fords and I love mustangs, but there is no earning a cobra badge no matter what times you run if it ain't a Cobra you don't deserve the badges. Its a nice lookin' car just get rid of the Cobra badges .........haha Fobra that what i guess you could call your car.

95WhiteVenom said:
Ok I'm sorry I love fords and I love mustangs, but there is no earning a cobra badge no matter what times you run if it ain't a Cobra you don't deserve the badges. Its a nice lookin' car just get rid of the Cobra badges .........haha Fobra that what i guess you could call your car.

easy killer