new look for my car

urban96

bubb rubb says:"woo woooooo"
Founding Member
Sep 24, 2002
Syracuse, NY
played around with photoshop and im kinda liking this look, anyone know of a company that sells a piece of black vynal to fit our hoods?

Picture%20008%20copy.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I dont know of any particular company, but any vinyl graphics shop should be able to make one for you with outdoor grade vinyl that wont fade as quickly. Being black, it is going to attract alot of sun, so it will fade after awhile, especially if you park it outside all the time. I would also let them put it on, that way if there are any bubbles, they are responsible and will replace it.

I don't know if we make anything that wide it may have to be 2 pieces. but try avery dennison graphics division. I work for the division that makes labels all sorts of products one of them happens to be the clear material that the new budlight label is printed on.
I have rolls of 12 inch wide 3mil thick black vinyl from the graphics division but I'm sure you are gonna want to cover it in one piece.

I think it would be cool if your hood was carbon fiber, and you just painted the sides to match. People would think it was black, nice, subtle, and to the point. I am not a fan of the Carbon fiber look, but I think it would look sick on your color stang.

i talked to my friend who knows a painter and ill most likely be painting it flat black, i also like the idea of the CF hood ive also been thinking about that. The only problem with that is i havnt found one that has the stock vent inserts like our hoods, just some cheap looking vent