New Member From Texas!

Camron Searcy

May 22, 2012
Recently got my new 2012 5.0 mustang and I fell instantly in love with it. I LOVE IT!!
080 (2).jpg

• Sponsors (?)

NICE!! I was thinking of getting the new 5.0, but opted for the 2010 4.6 roush. I got it for less than a GT, and it looks way nicer. It has roush exhaust too, so it sounds really aggressive! I am a little slower than the 5.0, but this is my first sports car. So, it is plenty fast for me.
I beat a Hemi Charger a few days ago, so that's good enough for me.

Enjoy the 5.0

I havent actually seen a 2012 4.6 roush but I have actually seen a 2005 roush mustang and that :poo: looked sick. So I could only imagine what yours looks like haha. But anyways I've actually had a long of fun driving this 5.o. EVERYTHING about it is amazing haha. but i hope you are enjoying your roush mang.

well, there is no fun being had as of last thursday... my engine got water in it, so i had to claim it on my insurance. Not sure if they are going to replace the motor or total the car... just not good

The Ford dealer is telling me the 4.6 motor is going to be $6811 plus 20hours of labor- i am wondering how much it would be to put the new 5.0 motor in my car. Will my 5speed mount up? And, how much work would they have to do to put that baby in? (insurance is paying, and if i want to put the 5.0 in I have to pay the difference)